Sunday, July 15, 2007

We're off to the farm!!!

Shopping with daddy is so much fun!!










The Nashville temple has beautiful grounds and we enjoyed seeing a new bride too!
This will be our last July post...we're off to see Nana and Papa at the farm. The girls can hardly wait to play with their cousins...we've been packed for nearly a month: Savannah has her Hello-Kitty purse full of plastic jewelry and Lauren packed her "buddy-baby" in a toy pic-nic basket. What more could we need?








My very own
"bucket head".
I'm so proud.

3 comments:

Thompsontown said...

I am so glad you know where the temple is. This is on my must see list. I don't know if I can survive until August without a new post.

Haley said...

Have fun! I'm so jealous, but I just booked for the end of August and fly back a day before T's 2nd birthday. How's that for squeezing in the free airfare at the last minute?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.