Friday, August 3, 2007

The Twinkie Contest!

It just isn't a real Hull reunion without a Twinkie eating contest...in your Sunday best of course. Aunt Kathy managed to squeeze it in at the very last moment after our Sunday service at the cabin. Now of course I don't have any messy pictures...my girls have never seen a twinkie before in their lives and had no idea what to do with it.
Cousin Lilly got a new puppy...Or rather it's Nate's new hunting dog, so of course it had to have a proper name...Lilly's version is "Lulu puppy". Poor Nate is going to die of estrogen poisoning, I just know it.

Lauren claimed Paisley as her new pet. We couldn't go anywhere with out her...too bad she couldn't come home in a carry-on. We just love that little wugzie.


Guess who was too busy cook'n to get their hair done?
Well that's a first, huh?



Not the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but what a show!!





And what does Aunt Jen feed them...nothing less than lasagna folks. It's a no shirt kind of meal. I left wondering if we'd upset the delicate balance of a pregnant mother just beginning to cope with the reality of having 2 little ones. However, I'm sure the pile of laundry we left her will aid in the transition of mother-of-one to zoo keeper. No.2 changes everything!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at these pictures of the girlies makes me wonder what it was like for mom and Aunt Kim with all their girls so close in age... how much fun that must have been. We've all heard the stories I guess-- Alls I know is how much I loved playing with Crystal and Rayanne and to this day, being so far away from them makes my heart ache in a strange way. I hope the girlies can have the same bond.

Rivka said...

It's nice to have you back! My blogging world has missed you...

Haley said...

Look at all of that estrogen! I'm glad that you're back blogging too.

Jamie said...

I love the pictures but I want to see Lauren stuff that cupcake in her mouth, I wouldn't mind seeing her stuff it in someone else's mouth either! :)

Anonymous said...

OH how I wish I was there this summer with you. I think Tyler would have been out matched ... but what fun we would have had! We need to chat about plans for the reunion soon. I'm thinking we may end up with plan B ... I just can't find ANY 10 room spots. Email me when you can...

love those adorable girls and their PRECIOUS pig tails. For some odd reason Jason won't let me do Tyler's hair in bows (CRAZY!?). I have to settle for Mohawks and Come overs ... Poe' me! Love you!

Jules said...

A Twinkie Eating Contest, huh? That is hilarious. Is that seriously a tradition? I love it! My kids wouldn't have had a clue, either. I think that's good!