Saturday, September 6, 2008

jackpot

S just got her first birthday card of the week from Great Grandma & Grandpa Stowell. She was so excited to get mail!! She stood on her tippy-toes and twirled around with her "sparkles" card. When she saw the treasure inside she knew just what to do with it...she is such a Stowell!!
Thank you note from Savannah:
gkrigmhlk bmif jfi ierkroitoykjmhkghi58473rnfkf8ue8tignmgitirjfig

Lauren got mail this week too! Aunt Ashley sent her the coveted Sketchers!! They went straight on her feet and...

stayed there....


...this is Lauren begging to wear them to bed. We compromised (after a few tears) and she got to keep them in her room on the floor.

I hung out at a bar, all by myself Wed. night (see what this Resident life is leading to)! Actually it was the Bogota Benefit for The Nabaima Project. Great artists and good fun, wink wink.

5 comments:

thecobbfamily said...

I don't blame her ... I would have kept those shoes on while sleeping too! What a sweetheart! Missing you terribly this week, as I am about to EXPLODE. Sono estimates this little man at 9 lb 3 oz ... yikes! Hopefully the head will be a little smaller :)

love you guys!

thecobbfamily said...

oh and I stole you're maccain/palin button ... are you not LOVING Palin (well mccain too of course)! kisses!

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Okay so first of all Savannah's face in that picture...PRICELESS! I love how responsible she already is! And La...the shoes looks better than I could ever imagine on her feet!!! And Kristin..I cannot believe Nick's late hours are driving you to go to bars!!!;) I love you guys tons!!!

thecobbfamiliy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!!Such a big girl! Hope you enjoy your special day! Tyler sends lots of love!! xoxo

The Falco Family said...

I hope you had the BEST Birthday ever S!! We love you!!!