Monday, September 1, 2008

7:00 am ChARiSmA

I woke up at 7 yesterday...wondering why the girls had not been in my room to rouse me yet? Sleeping in is unheard of in this family!
And look what I found...
ChARiSmA indeed, I just had to join in!!

The world of Barbie truly is a magical place.


I dropped a chunk-o-change for my new window treatments. I love the colors but I'm hoping to make my way to NYC's art show with my aunt in the spring. Then I'll head over to Haley's...before they make any big moves!!

My next projects include: sewing drapes for the girls room, painting a mirror royal purple (that should be interesting) and framing some close-ups of the kids. Busy busy!!

3 comments:

Thompsontown said...

I love the curtains. Why don't you just pop over to my place and help me do some decorating. :-)

Rebecca said...

Your house looks great. I really hope we get to come and visit on of these days!

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Love the decoration Kristin! You are so talented! And even if you did drop a load of cash it looks marvelous darling!