Thursday, September 11, 2008

don't be jealous

It's only a dream. At some point all parents have to go through a Pottery Barn Kids phase, I just happen to be stuck in mine... and I have a bird fetish. I love the slightly vintage look of the fabric patterns and that the base color for the bedding is NOT pink. And I l-uh-ve the owls. I just can't help myself. And with my unique designing flare I would create the perfect welcoming balance of aesthetics and functionality to the girls room. I mean, don't bunk beds scream functionality?!
(let's all agree to just ignore the ridiculous bed skirt, what kind of excuse for a waste of fabric is that thing? it appears to be growing from the underside of the bed... <>)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

My daughter saw this in the PB kids window and fell in LOVE! Yeah, bedskirt, change to a cute blue gingham print?