Tuesday, September 2, 2008

almost

(S at 7 months)
So my little S is turning 3. In preparation for her big day I've been going over the inevitable dialogue, "how old are you...?"
Yesterday we were practicing again. She was so determined to get it right, hand sign and all. She just can't keep that pudgy little pinkie down with her thumb yet, so she says:
"see mom, I'm three" painfully manipulating the last digit into place with her free hand. When the pinkie revolts she gives up and says, "just don't look at that one." I can't believe that baby face is growing up! sniff sniff
We're doing like the Sanchez family and celebrating all week. Today S wants to do arts and crafts so we're off to Michael's for some supplies!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Too cute! It's amazing how much she looks like herself now as a 7 month old. I guess we are who we're going to be from the start (did that make any sense?).

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Awww....little Savannah! I cannot believe how old she is getting...and I haven't been there to see her grow...waaaa :'( You and Nick do such a great job with the girls and I cannot believe what wonderful little things they are becoming! I just love em to death! Oh and I love your new background Kristin! Couldn't have chosen a better one myself! Love ya all!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Jen Merrill said...

ooohh i hope you crafted something that involved hot gluing plastic gems onto something!