Thursday, April 3, 2008

DAY 3,4 & 5 (MAN THAT WAS QUICK!)

Everybody wants a piece!


I think this activity lasted longer than Cordy's triceps. What a work out!!



Breakfast at the Pancake Pantry...everybody loved his shirt.
"I think, therefore
I'm conservative."

Cord and I had the Paradise Pancakes (Keith Urban's favorite) and La and S shared "polka-dot" pancakes with m&m's......yummm!!!

S keeps telling me she loves "Unky Cody so much".

S and C pick out "big buks" (bugs) at Rainforest Cafe.

Then we all visit the hippo...




We'll miss you Cordell...come back soon so we can practice all our ninja stunts on you again!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, what a fine looking young man Cody is. He is all grown up.

Jennifer said...

Okay, I hope your invitation was sincere cause I'm coming!!
(But I do have to wait unitl Olivia is out of school though, she's missed too many days)

Looking at your blog daily has really made me realize how much I have missed you. You truly are the bestest friend I've had and really the best person that I have known.

The Falco Family said...

it looks like you and the kids had a blast with Cordy there. I wanna visit too =)