Saturday, January 26, 2008

GET OUT OF MY BED!



I just had to share. Sorry Julie, the absence of anything "gourmet" here may cause nausea.
Nick just got home from a 30 hour shift at the hospital. I was excited to hear about the big dinner he'd had with all the ENT Resident applicants last night (these are nice little parties, let me tell you). Being extreemly fatiqued however, he changed out of his scrubs, kissed us girls and went right to bed.
I came into snuggle for a minute and commented to Nick that his hair smelled like BBQ.
"Well, I didn't have barbeque last night," he tells me. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS. My husband is working the burn unit this month...came home with out showering and got right into our clean bed...
You can all tell him that he deserved what he got... and I have a good mind to turn him over to his mother. EEEWWWW!!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

:::gagging:::

Good gravy......there is no way....no way......I could handle that.

I can hear his mother, right now, shouting his full name at him....in *that* tone! lol.

I hope you were able to sanitize the sheets.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

That is funny, and a little disturbingly gross at the same time!

Your blog, when I read it, I can totally hear your voice (little Southern accent and all!)

I totally miss our 10:30pm visiting teaching appointments!

We'd love to come visit one day when we are rich!
--Janet

The Falco Family said...

Thats is so funny. I hated working in the burn unit I could never get rid of that smell. I guess Nick doesnt have that problem =)
Love to all!
Thanks for the cute pictures of the girls and their art projects!

Jules said...

Is the smell just stuck in his nose? Kind of like a smoker who doesn't know that they stink? Good thing we have great inventions like washers and Method dryer sheets.

Rebecca said...

I know that burned, smokey fire smell all too well. Sometimes Mike needs 2 showers before coming to bed!