Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dear Nana, Grama & Great Grandma Stowell

Dear Nana, Grama & Great Grandma Stowell,
I miss you all lots and lots. I love you so so so so so so much. I'm being nice today. I'm being kind to Savannah and playing Nutcracker with our Barbies. Savannah is a good Rat King. I am Claira because I wear the magic necklace.
Mommy is taking us to the children's hospital to have ice cream with daddy. If your house burns down you can live with us in the computer room and have ice cream too. I don't want to go to the gym tomorrow because it's Sunday. Mommy won't let daddy watch tv on Sunday. I'm a CTR now not a Sunbeam, so I can go to the bathroom by myself (*mommy insert: this really is not allowed!).
I drove the car yesterday in the parking lot. I pushed all the buttons and put my seat belt on.
I'm learning a new letter, S. (Lauren will now attempt to type the conclusion of this letter)
4449876tyujklp0mnnnnnnnnnbggggghjkdddd33333333333333333333333pr

(8She has just discovered what happens when you hold a key down and that if you press the p key twice it would "make pee-pee")

Love,
Lauren (she typed her name all by herself)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of ice cream, I bought you the cutest outfit today that has ice cream colors in it. I will send it you this week. Maybe, you can wear it to go get ice cream! Wish I could be there to see you! Love, Nana

Grandma & Mom Stowell said...

Thank you Lauren and Savannah and of course Kristin. I miss all of you so much right now. I wish I could just come and play barbies and eat ice cream with you. You make grama smile and just wish we all lived closer, maybe someday that will happen. Thank you for remembering great grandma alexander in your prayers it is working and she is getting stronger. I love you all so much.

Love Grama