Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas in the Barbie house!

S likes to do her helmet haircut. After I spent the morning curling it she went into the bathroom, wet it down and combed it all out... this is the post nap-I-got-into-trouble picture.

Brady and Drew gave L lots of fun mini Christmas decorations for her Barbie house. They spent all morning organizing the trees, presents, string of lights and wreaths all over the Barbie mansion.

Dr. Hull, I can floss all by myself!


more cute-ness!!



Post wet-my-hair-down picture... found her hiding in the dryer. That's a first. At least she was smart enough to bring her own light.





Our home made gingerbread house! I spent 2 days baking gingerbread for our Christmas party. The idea was a big hit and I've got requests for bridges, ski lifts and steeples for next year.




We decorated this one at Nick's department party. I'm glad we had a little practice, those doctors aren't competitive or anything ;)
I ran out of steam after Nick made the "car port". All of the sudden we went from a vintage white Christmas to white-trash gingerbread yard...
Just wait until next year PG3!! I'm doing my research!!







4 comments:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love the girls haircuts! They are SO perfect!!!!
That S sure is smart taking that light into the dryer. She just doesn't love having her hair done... who does this remind us of?

The Falco Family said...

I too love their hair. They look so mature and sophisticated!! Very cute.
I made my first Gingerbread house....didnt bake the gigerbread, just straight out of the box...but WAY fun! Sure am going to miss guys this Christmas! Love you

Jen Merrill said...

i cant imagine adoring those faces anymore but those haircuts and curls prove me wrong. i am their biggest fan. give em kisses from aunt jen.