Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party at school

One of the few parties I did NOT sign up to help with. On the floor: Lauren made spiders with her hand prints and decorated pumpkins. She didn't like the mess of bobbing for apples.
S playing with the trikes in the gym at La's preschool.

End of the school day with our pumpkin...
but the party is just getting started!


Dorothy and her arch nemesis, the 'Wicked Witch of the West' being true to character.


This was the end of our day and I was lucky to catch S with these small traces of green paint on her face. You can't see from the picture, but it's all over her hands and sleeves. I had to tell her I was 'wiping it off' when I was really putting it on. She was not pleased.





4 comments:

Thompsontown said...

You have to let me know how they did the spiders with the handprints. I love the costumes. They are great. I hope the girls had fun.

thecobbfamily said...

Kristin those costumes are precious! I love the green face. Tyler wants to come trick or treating with your girls next year! It will be our first year house to house and we need tour guides on "how to" ...

Emilyyy said...

heyy love the costumes...hpe u got lots and lots of goodies in ur trick-or-treating bags!...love ya=D

Jules said...

Sweet! We did Wizard of Oz theme, too!