Monday, October 27, 2008

Gentry's Farm

The girls and I were up early on Saturday to host our VHA trip to Gentry's Farm. We had a great turn out and enjoyed every minute...except the part where the camera battery died.
Can I just tell you all (again) how much I want a new camera, one that likes me.
Picking sunflowers! This field hadn't bloomed yet but S likes the "ugly" ones (aka: weeds)

Hay Maze after the hay wagon ride!!



Sunday with our pumpkin. We've lived in our home for almost 2 years and the ward has split twice now! We only have Sacrament Meeting for the next 2 Sundays which leaves a lot of free time!


Daddy's final creation! Sorry your missing S's sound effects!
"ooooohhhh oooooohhh!"





7 comments:

Thompsontown said...

That looks like so much fun. Jay and I are carving pumpkins on Wednesday night. I will post when they are finished.

Haley said...

It was so good to talk to you today! I always love talking to you. Thanks for including us on your monthly calendar! I can wait for this birthday. :)

Jen Merrill said...

A: It is about fn time you updated this blog! :) I am happy about it.

B: I love S's hair. I hope you are styling it curly every day. (I know you aren't though)

C: I love the pic of S on the couch next to Papa. She ALMOST looks chubby!!! I love it.

Loves to you all

The Falco Family said...

Its so great to see some new picutes and here about things in your life!! Looks like S and La are growing up too fast =)

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

awww I miss you guys! So I also love Savannah's hair...it is one of the cutest haircuts on a little girl that I have ever seen in my lifetime!!! And it looks like you guys are just having a blast! I cannot believe carved a pumpkin like that! He must of really had some practice!!! LOL! Aww...love ya guys and miss you tons!

michelle said...

Hi! I saw your sale comment... honestly, all my sale finds are due to my good friend Jordan who writes at Oh Happy Day (http://www.jordanferney.com). She's much cooler than I am and takes me to all the sales in SF and told me about the SLC one, which was later posted on the blog Your Heart Out (http://yourheartout.com/).

Amused Mom said...

You've been tagged for quirks. Take a peek at my blog to see what you need to do (you'll have to scroll down a bit).