Sunday, November 2, 2008

MAMMOTH vs mi-nute

I spent a few extra minutes doing hair this morning, only to find Savannah brushing through it with her Barbie brush 2 minutes later. I made them these fat bows out of the ribbon from my bridesmaid dress that I wore at Rachel's wedding. What a deal!!
She's mad that I took away the Barbie brush.


Our Kodak printer is on the blink, but I really enjoyed hand writing these invitations. I love hand made stuff <3!!
We're having a doll party. I'm making miniature versions of everything! Mini pizzas, cupcakes, smoothies... The girls will make matching hair bows and bracelets for themselves and their dolls, have a tea party and who knows what else. If you have any ideas, let me know!!



13 comments:

Rivka said...

I love that idea. I'll be stealing it in a few years...just so you know!

Haley said...

What a great mom you are! I should have had you teach me when I was out there. Want to take a trip to NY?

Melissa Broadwell said...

Hey Kristin!

Sorry I haven't contacted you...I couldn't find an email address and I don't have your number! I'd still love to do an arrangement for you if it isn't too late. Just let me know either way and we can schedule a pick-up time. My email address is vintageflorals@bellsouth.net.
Thanks!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Bows for the girls hair and matching mini bows for the dolls. I know you can make bows!

Nelly said...

So cute! Am I too old to come? ;) Tell La-la Happy B-day!

Emilyyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilyyy said...

heyyy idk if u got my text but i just wanted to say happy birthday to lauren=D

Lisa Fox said...

YOu do the CUTEST things. I am stilling that idea, BUT my bows will never be as cute as yours. The girls are so grown up and adorable. I really love the halloween costumes.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer said...

Your girls could wear paper sacks and have "bed head" and still be the cutest things out there.

I'm back to blogging. And hey will will be in your vicinity at the end of March/beg. of April. Can we come see you?

Jules said...

So adorable. You need to put together a book of b-day ideas!

Jules said...

Hey--
I was going to buy an Usbourne book and remembered you sold them at one time. Do you still? I thought I'd give you the credit or whatever. Let me know.

Jennifer said...

Kristin-
I love you, please update your blog, I'm missing on all that you are doing! Okay, are you pg?