Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Retinue

My sticky little entourage gets hosed down at the pool. Not the break I was expecting, apparently you still have to bathe them even after submersion in chlorine.


Nick came to the pool to help. That's right folks, its anesthesia this month. Office hours 10-2 (with a 2 hour lunch break), right Burke. Geeze, why couldn't life always be like this? The girls have their daddy and I've finally got my maid back. That laundry just doesn't do itself you know.

Besides, I have much more important work...like shaping the young minds of our future. Cheers, Nick. We'll have you thankful for 80 hour weeks in no time :)


2 comments:

The Falco Family said...

Dont ya just love summer!! It looks like yall had fun with your mom in town. I cant wait for the beach either =)

Burke said...

Ahhh, anesthesia. Such a wonderful life. Here's to never having to round on patients! When all the surgeons are putting their ties back on for afternoon rounds, I'm climbing on my motorcycle for the ride home. What's not to love?