Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heaven, I'm in heaven...

Nana got us (yes, me too) a Barbie Dream House. I had one when I was little and it's the favorite memory of our Heatherwick house. Mom always had the best ideas for Barbie's excursions!

This "dream" house comes complete with third story media loft (we have ours on the floor for safety reasons), flushing toilet, door bell, stove and wait for it....

...spinning washer and dryer!!! Plus, with all the accessories Nana got, we all have scooter to ride, ponies and 18 pairs of shoes. Oh life is sweet!


Lauren wants her Aunt Ashley and Tiffany to come play, and bring all their Barbie stuff too!!
What about Caroline you ask? "She might make a mess" says Lauren. (Don't worry, La doesn't want to share with Savannah either)

And if Lauren does share, Savannah gets the 9 square inch detached media room---minus all the cute little accessories that might get chewed or lost. Sounds like preventative measures for a puppy.

Thanks for our Barbie house! You can come eat plastic eggs and bacon with us anytime!

5 comments:

Ashley Louise Stowell said...

Well you tell the girls that we are on our way!!! That Barbie Dream House looks like so much fun! I cannot wait to play with it with the girls! I love you all!!!

Haley said...

That little Lauren is in heaven! Does she sleep? I can picture her peeling her eyes open to play just a few minutes longer with her toy. She and Jacob come from the same school of sharing. It cracks me up that Savannah gets the short end of the stick with the media room. Hilarious.

I'm glad to see you posting again! I've been meaning to call you and make sure you're alive!

The Falco Family said...

Man..I have so many fun memories of the babie dream house =)!! We never got bored.

Cindy Hull said...

Don't forget to show La how to make a "real" Barbie bed out of a shoebox and washrag.

Rebecca said...

I look forward to days of dolls and dress-up. I worry that Julia is going to love cars and trains like the boys!