Thursday, March 20, 2008

Taking my zoo to the Zoo!!

Monday was beautiful and in anticipation of rainy days ahead, we went out for the morning.

It's spring break around here and the zoo was packed. The kid wanted to see "EVERYTHING" as usual so we ran from exhibit to exhibit. Great work out.

Savannah, what does a lizard say?


Little Wugzie just needs a few more inches...


We stopped by the elephants for a rest and snacks. I loved all the stares and even go a comment on what a nice figure I had for having 4 little ones. :)

If you're wondering how I did it all....this stroller is the answer. Truly the best investment I EVER made. Brady had Drew on his lap in front, and L & S were cheek to cheek in the back seat. Phil and Ted are my heros!! (I can't imagine trying to carry 4 tired children)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun day! Who are the cute little boys that you took to the zoo?

Haley said...

Wow, LOVE that stroller! SERIOUSLY! I'm so excited to be seeing all of you soon!