Saturday, March 1, 2008

Are you from INDIA or CROATIA...maybe CHILE?


I don't want to be a statistic....I woke up this morning to post and found 80+ views on my blog (from places I would never venture to). It's not that I'm not open minded but I'd rather go base jumping than take chances on-line.


So, I'm joining the ranks of other paranoid agoraphobic cyber-space-hypochondriacs.


This presents quite the problem for me seeing as I don't have everyone's email address. I love this blog for staying in touch but don't want to endanger my family/children by being too well known. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to ideas. Otherwise, you can e-mail me at this temporary address: pancakepantryfan@yahoo.com with your email contact info so I can invite you into my soon-to-be private blog. If you're a war refuge looking for comfy digs in the states, we're an equal opportunity blog. Thanks y'all!

0 comments: