Don't worry. That's who I am too. I figured on wise and thoughtful. Have you been watching the Masterpiece Theater Jane Austen shows? I thought the Northanger Abbey was well done. If you haven't seen it let me know, I'll tell you where to find it.
c. 2001
I am a Latter Day Saint blogger. We Mormons love our families, cherish our friendships and recycle. I'll try to let the joy radiate to the page. Don't you just love the written word?!
3 comments:
dry and crusty? I do like her character, but am I really like that?!
Don't worry. That's who I am too. I figured on wise and thoughtful. Have you been watching the Masterpiece Theater Jane Austen shows? I thought the Northanger Abbey was well done. If you haven't seen it let me know, I'll tell you where to find it.
I think that Elinor Dashwood is the sort of friend that everyone prays for. And yes, you are like that.
Yeah for opening up the blog. I think it'll be fine as it is.
Post a Comment