Friday, February 8, 2008

These are my mornings.

I get a gym work out before I even get to the gym. 7AM is official happy-hour in the Stowell house: complete with discount juice drinks, dancing and loud music. Mom, this is why we've gone "sugar free".









This morning made me remember all the fun times I had with my cousins in Houston and Idaho. I wish La and S were around their cousins more. It broke my heart every year to say goodbye to my cousin Nancy at the end of their Idaho vacation. I read through my old high school journal last week and found a bit about how Nancy was one of my 3 most favorite people...still true!! I just want La and S to have the same relationships...at least they have each other!





3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I totally understand! Everyone in our house is up by 6am. No wonder I am ready for a nap by 9:30!! Have the tornados been close to you? We were worried about you guys.

Anonymous said...

we might have to rethink you guys coming to stay at my house for three days.... nah, i think well be fine... as long as we keep on this 'sugarfree' route... im sure well be fine....yea...........well be fine........

Jules said...

Too, too early. I teach seminary at 6am, and the days that I don't, if the kids wake me up before 8am I am Oscar the grouch. You're a good mom. And seriously, sugar free? Impressive. I am a sugar Nazi, but we haven't gone totally sugar free.