Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Princess Halloween!

Like a true surgeon, Nick carved every detail of our Princess Castle pumpkin with zeal. The girls were mesmerized and insisted on keeping it to show Santa. I can't begin to understand where they get all their crazy ideas.


We trick-or-treated with neighbors Ava and MaryScarlett. I really believe these are the best opportunities to get to know your 'real' neighbors. I was quite surprised and can't publish all my findings, but mostly gratified to see lots of families who love each other. We were quite the rat pack of princesses and fairies. The girls got at least 10 lbs of candy off just 3 streets and were ready for the bath tub pretty early. All that anticipation really wears ya out!



3 comments:

Haley said...

Ah, I'm so happy to see you posted! The girls are getting so big. It seems that October was fun for the family. Seeing Cold Stone makes me want some ice cream! The bangs look really good! I'm impressed with the self cut.

Thompsontown said...

I am also so happy to see new posts. I thought that I had a busy month. I loved the princess castle on the pumpkin. Great job on gettng all the candy in 3 streets. You will have to show me some of the parks next time I am out.

The Falco Family said...

What pretty girls!!
Good luck perserving that pumpkin til Christmas!
miss you guys!