Friday, November 2, 2007

Biscuits and Bluegrass at Loveless Cafe

Those of you unfamiliar with Tennessee traditions, Loveless Cafe has been serving their famous biscuits since 1951. Frequented by stars, tourists and locals, it's a favorite spot for our family too! Their annual "Biscuits and Bluegrass" is free for everyone and full of fun, local arts and crafts, moonwalk, horse rides, jewelry making for kids and those famous BISCUITS, what else!!





Another free treat, they always taste the best!



I cut my own bangs (obviously), after watching The Devil Wears Prada. 11:30 at night not the best time for making these decisions I've come to find. I've since grown them out but enjoyed that "I'm 20something trying to look like I'm 12" look for a while. No Rachel, not everyone looks better with bangs.





1 comments:

Jason, Rachel and Paisley said...

Everyone dose look better with bangs... when they are done right for that person. 2 christmas's ago, those were good bangs for you