Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Lala Day!!




Fantastic fun at Chuck E. Cheese's...need I say more? Lauren has asked to have her party there for the last 4 months, so we choked down the pizza, forked out a pound of quarters and took a few tylenol to kill the buzz. I'd forgotten what a sensory overload that place is; perfect for the 4 year old mind. She's still talking about it today. (This is not of course the Wizard of Oz, turn our house into the Emrald City, home made meal and Todo cookies I'd envisioned...but then again it's not MY birthday.)
We took cupcakes to church today and her class had a picnic outside an sang the birthday song. Tomorrow we'll have pancakes with sprinkles and candles and an FHE all about the blessing of Lauren in our family. It's a week long celebration! This house is always having a party it seems...thank goodness for hard wood floors!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know what youre talking about, that pizza looks GOOD to me!- my thighs agree. Happy Birthday La! We love your birthday shirt you have on too!

Thompsontown said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! ! !

The Falco Family said...

Wish we could have been there to help eat the pizza =)
Happy Birthday!!!

Jamie said...

Kristen you are an amazing mom!! I want to start celebrating my birthdays at your house. Lauren is so sweet, tell her happy birthday for us!
Jamie

Rebecca said...

We went to Chuck E Cheese last Saturday night for Ethan's soccer party. Talk about crazy - the line was out the door! Also, we had the primary program this last Sunday and true to form Hyrum put on a show. He said his part perfectly and then came down the stairs and ran down the aisle. I tried to stop him and he yelled "I have to go potty!". Everyone laughed, including me!!

Nelly said...

We're sorry we missed the party! Looks so fun! Ethan and Hayley are looking forward to their trip out to Utah to visit Chucky Cheese. I just saw your earlier post highlighting the perks of Vandy. You are so cute! You made it look really good- we'll have to come check it out. Brandon's interview there is in the first part of Jan. We'll keep in touch!

Haley said...

I really thought I made a comment on this post ages ago. Sorry!

Happy belated birthday Lauren! We love you and miss you! I wish we could have celebrated at Chuck-E-Cheese too. Jacob said he wants to see you soon.

Kristin, I hear ya on the pizza. I'll happily order a Dominos for $8 anyday.

Julie said...

Thank you sooo much for letting Cord see and read my blog. I was so happy when Mom said he might get to. We really appreciate you and knowing that he has people there that love him like we do. Thanks again!
Julie Nielsen

Thompsontown said...

You are officially tagged from me. You need to name 10 Christmas/Holiday memories that are special to you and tell why.

Haley said...

Kristin -- time for an updated blog :).