Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls Camp

The Ropes Course was a favorite of the girls. One girl is pulled up by the rest of her cabin and then dropped 30 feet on a swinging rope...so fun!!

zip line


Alma Delta Five cabin (Alma chapter 5). My friend Vanessa was the cutest cabin mom!



The entrance to Youth Inc. Camp...pool, canteen, mess hall, lake and much more!
"One Heart" shirts. I was in charge of registration. We had over 150 people at camp and I have to say every hour of prep time was worth it!!
We made lanyards for all the cabin moms, campers and leaders. Their names on the front and the daily schedules on the back.
Devotional hour.
All the cabins had a view of the lake. You can't see it very well in this picture (my camera battery died 2 hours into the first day). Such a beautiful place and everyone was so happy! We had the most amazing time!


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Are you in YW? I'm afraid I don't know what is your calling. I'm sure with you in charge of registration, everything went smoothly. Great idea on the t-shirt and the name/activity tags.

Jennifer said...

P.S. You all are welcome ANYTIME! Hey for spring break we are planning on coming to you neck of the woods, we would love to see you while you are there. I just can't wait to meet your beautiful girls in person!

Jaime said...

LOVE the pics, you've got some creative fun talent over there.

Scott and Elly said...

I love girls camp! These pics just bring you back. Our girls always have such a great time! Looks like you did too:).

Thompsontown said...

I agreet this looks fun. What is your calling? I think the name/activity tags were a great idea too. I think girls camp for me would have been better if you had been in charge of mine. Everything looks so warm and inviting. It was great to see a picture of you! ! !

Jen Merrill said...

i seriously just teared up looking at these pictures. good job K.

Tricia said...

Could we just go to girls camp together?! I can't imagine how much fun we would have. I heart camp. I love how you decorated everything, and I am SO passing along the lanyard w/ a schedule idea to our stake. That is just perfect! Our girls had books, but they never used them, and were always asking us about schedules. That would totally solve it!

Ok, so what is your calling? I'm dying to know. Stake Camp Director? YW Pres? Adviser? And do you know about the yahoo group that shares YW ideas on email? I'll give you the link if you don't already have it.