Monday, May 12, 2008

i heart spring

but don't we all. Upon completion of 4 super-loads of laundry (thank you Nick) I began the ritual of forced servitude on my children. They carried stacks of panties and piles of play clothes back to their dresser drawers under my watchful eye. The child laborers had barely completed when to my great delight I saw that we had washed only 2 pairs of socks...Eureka, it really is spring!!
The general scent of sunscreen wafting through my home is enough to make anyone scale the walls at the YMCA and beg for early entry. Oh the agony of waiting... guess we'll have to pull out the hose.

3 comments:

Thompsontown said...

I love spring too. I only washed one pair of socks for myself and 2 pairs of pants because we switched to our summer attire for work.

Jay does do laundry for me too.

Rebecca said...

My favorite is being able to open up all the windows and let the fresh air into the house. Looks like you all had fun with Nick's parents in town. Your girls are getting so big- and cute as ever!

Jaime said...

I love your pictures! I also heart spring (and summer) so glad they are here and on their way...swimming is our favorite too!