Sunday, August 10, 2008

virtual freebie

Deb, we share a green cause.

John, just wait...



Mom, ur the life of the party!




For the golfers. Thanks for the spa!


Sorry Ty, 3 days at the beach just won't do it. You and Lil can share this shirt ;)





Yes, Em this one iz 4 U






Aunt Kim - Jen and I will never be the same.





Cord Rocks






The YMCA changed my life...you go babe!



Just got back from the beach after a blissful week of family time... so I got a few gifts to commemorate the moments. Beach pictures coming soon!



3 comments:

Jaime said...

I bought that "I'm kinda a big deal" shirt for my hubby for his bday last year, it's my favorite, sometimes I steal it for myself!

Asa, Lorie, Emmitt and Ruby Gardine said...

Love those shirts. My favorite is the Dark Side one. Where do you get them?

Jennifer said...

Those are hilarious, Kristin!
Thanks for the laugh!