Thursday, December 13, 2007

When will you NOT be looking mom?

Savannah asked "When will you not look mom?"
She wants to eat this house so badly...it doesn't matter that we've already eaten 2 others.

We made this Gingerbread house at Sophia's house. They have a party every year to share their German traditions and introduce ST. Nicholaus who leaves treats in your shoes. Sally makes the most amazing gingerbread, I've never tasted anything like it. I'm going to give the recipe a go next week...







My big helpers assisting in the completion of our holiday shopping.





4 comments:

Rivka said...

Well, when WILL you not be looking. I have some definite memories of that same thought when I was a little younger. It's nice to get caught up with you again. I hope your Christmas is wonderful! I can't wait to hear about it.

Jennifer said...

Hello long lost friend!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Please send me your new address. You all have disappered off the face of the earth. I want to know all that is going on. Cute houses, cute kids, I miss you lots.

Thompsontown said...

Those look amazing. I think you might need to teach me how to make them.

Tricia said...

I am so happy to see your updates! It looks like it's been fun at your house. We will be missing you this year, when we head down to Elsinore. Christmas=Catching Up With Nick and Kristin. But I hope you have a wonderful time, establishing new traditions with your little family. I wish we could start our own......sometimes the demands of our family here outweigh our wish to be independent. ::sigh:: :)

Well, will you send me your new address? I still have Charlottesville......lol.