Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Thoughts...in abundance.

We're recovering from a camping trip this weekend...all the Stowell girls were vomiting every 20 minutes and poor daddy had to play doctor on his day off. However, while on the mend we've managed to have a little fun...
Story at the Nashville's Downtown Library is like none other. "Spanish Fox" helped read a story to us today and I've never seen so many truly giddy kids. We sang rainbow songs, "It's a Wonderful World" and lots more. Lauren got to sit on the stage with her buddy Brady and visit with the hosts and puppets.

Day 2, Sunday recovery nap on the couch...not by myself.


Fall Creek Falls. Glorious, breath taking, awe inspiring view.



The morning after camping with 3 sick girls, daddy can still sport a smile. What a stud.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww... i think i can smell the vomit from here! I cannot imagine being pinned up inside the tent with vomiting children all night! and we all know how needy kristin gets when she is sick... way to go nick!

Haley said...

I'm still amazed that you pushed through that trip! I can see why you loved the falls. They are beautiful. Just thinking about three girls throwing-up in a tent and everything else that goes along with that . . . . hmmmmm . . . . I just don't know what to say. I'm glad to see you're on the mend! I wish I could come over and help!

Tricia said...

You poor girls. :( That sounds like a nightmare, being sick while camping.....I'm so sorry that happened.

I'm glad you powered through, and happy to see that you are feeling better.

And good job, Dr. Dad, way to take care of your girls!

Thompsontown said...

The falls are amazing. Why can't I have something around here like that? At least Nick can get you to camp in our 5 nearly 6 years of marriage we have never camped yet.